Currently I work at x-cellent on metal-stack. In my free time I mainly work on developer tooling like improving VS Code support for the Swift ecosystem and on my own toy-programming language written in Go, of course, including a Docker image, a Language Server and a VS Code extension.
My latest open source projects
- Lithia is my experimental, functional programming language. Go, Docker, GitHub CI, Tree-Sitter, Language Server, Typescript, VS Code extension and more.
- Maintained Swift Development Environment (SDE) provides Swift autocompletion to VS Code on macOS and Linux. Swift, Typescript, Docker, Language Server, VS Code extension and more.
- Puffery is a SwiftUI iOS App and Vapor Server to send push notifications fueled by Siri Shortcuts. Swift, Vapor, Docker, GitHub CI, Bitrise, Xcode Cloud, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- go puffery. The TUI for Puffery. Go, Bubble Tea, GoReleaser.
- SwiftLint for VS Code: a plugin for SwiftLint. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- apple/swift-format for VS Code: a plugin for apple/swift-format. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- SwiftFormat for VS Code: a plugin for SwiftFormat on macOS. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- Archery allows you to declare all your project’s metadata and what you can do with it in one single place. Swift, Docker, GitHub CI.