Currently I work at oput mostly doing iOS and web development. In my free time I mainly work on developer tooling like improving VS Code support for the Swift ecosystem and on my own toy-programming language written in Go, of course, including a Docker image, a Language Server and a VS Code extension.
My latest open source projects
- Lithia is my experimental, functional programming language. Go, Docker, GitHub CI, Tree-Sitter, Language Server, Typescript, VS Code extension and more.
- Maintained Swift Development Environment (SDE) provides Swift autocompletion to VS Code on macOS and Linux. Swift, Typescript, Docker, Language Server, VS Code extension and more.
- Puffery is a SwiftUI iOS App and Vapor Server to send push notifications fueled by Siri Shortcuts. Swift, Vapor, Docker, GitHub CI, Bitrise, Xcode Cloud, PostgreSQL, Redis.
- SwiftLint for VS Code: a plugin for SwiftLint. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- apple/swift-format for VS Code: a plugin for apple/swift-format. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- SwiftFormat for VS Code: a plugin for SwiftFormat on macOS. Typescript, VS Code extension.
- Archery allows you to declare all your project's metadata and what you can do with it in one single place. Swift, Docker, GitHub CI.
Senior Software Developer, oput – since 2020
- Project management
- Development of multiple iOS and watchOS apps
- Introducing CI/CD for many apps
- Concept and implementation of a new Web, iOS and watchOS apps
- Coordination of many locales across multiple platforms
- Maintenance of legacy software
- Sharing code and infrastructure across new projects
- Swift, Typescript, Bitrise, Fastlane, Angular, React, Redux, ReactiveX, ...
Software Developer, Conclurer – 2016 – 2020
- Development of a highly customizable mobile app based on web technologies
- Implementation of an offline first data abstraction layer
- Responsible for customization and white labeling apps for more than 5 companies
- Digitalization of business processes for customers actively used in production
- Introduced and improved Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment pipelines
- Typescript, Docker, Travis CI, Heroku, AWS, Vue.js, Angular, Ionic, Stencil, Cordova, Capacitor, Redux, ReactiveX, ...
Remote Freelance iOS Developer, Conclurer for an American customer – 2015
- Design and development of an media-rich iOS app in Swift
- Offline synchronization of metadata, images and videos
- Automated screenshots and Continuous Deployment
- Swift, Objective-C, Fastlane, S3, Parse
Remote Student iOS-Developer, Freeletics – 2013
- First hired developer for the iOS-App written in Objective-C
- Stabilizing and refactoring freshly released App
- Objective-C, Fastlane
Bachelor of Science in Informatik, Ulm University – 2012 – 2017
- Bachelor thesis: translated "Conception of a generic Data Model for iOS in Context of acoustic Localization" (original "Konzeption eines generischen Datenmodells für iOS im Kontext akustischer Lokalisation")